Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sport day / JJ~~ so busy!

yoyo~~
finally gt energy to upload~^^
actually wan yesterday upload de....
but soooooooo tired jor~ beh tahan jor~ then i go sleep alr~^^
okay~~~~ start my story~!
went to stadium~~ faster go make up room for change cloths and do my hair~
Skip~~~~~~~Skip~~~~~~Skip~~~~~~~~~
Turn our performance~
annie~angeline & biona keep call my name~
then biona say~ " bao yan~ smile~!"
haha~~~~~~~~
finish performance~~~~
i go back make up room~change back t-shirt~
go find annie them and Encik.hoo~~
after tat~annie, cik siti & I one group
angeline , biona & pn.thilaga one group~
start our work~!!!!!
then we keep take pic~~ chi cha chi cha~
and~ annie and cik.siti keep "kuning~kuning~"
me leh? sure is "hijau hijau" loh~!
hahahaha~
Skip~~~~~~~~Skip~~~~~~~Skip~~~~~
suddenly~!!!!!
annie and I saw....XXX
actually i wan to take pic de~
buttttttt
my phone not here~~~~~
borrow ppl jor T__T
then i use annie's phone luh~~~~~~
haiz............
bla bla bla~~
finish work~~ go back our place..
i accompany annie and biona go buy something to eat~~
annie buy 2 香肠~woah~
one is for me de~~ thank mum~! muackssss ^^
then we go see henry 拔河~~~~~~~
wakakakakka~~~~~~~~
after tat~ Sport day almost end~
this year geh Sport day the winner issssssssssssss
RUMAH HIJAU~!!!!
congratulation~!!
after tat~~~~~~~~~
back home~take a bath~
lunch time~ and ready to go JJ with
Annie,Angeline,Wendy,Kao shin,You quan,Weiwan,Shen xiong....
first , we go cinema ~
after go Mc.donald to eat burger~!
then... annie angeline & I go to popular~~
then then then~!
Weiwan acc angeline go back mc.donald for......^^
then annie and I go F.O.S buy shoes~~
bla bla bla~
go back mc.donald~ saw angeline geh sis~
she hug with annie~then i say~
"i also wan i also wan"
then she say" lai lai lai"
*** hug***
ahah~! funny lah~
then we all sit down and chit chat ~~
a while~~angeline's sis going to cinema for take ticket~
then we still at there chit chat loh~
then the wendy say about short de~
then the you quan say~ 酱你就是在讲宝燕咯~
then, i dun no wan give wat fan yin~
i just see the you quan nia~
then they chat another thing jor~~~~~`
oh~~~~~~~~~oh~~~~~~~~~~~~
7.00pm++ jor~!
i sms my bro ask him can fetch me back or not~
he reply cannot,because at KL ... no back home~
haiz,then nvm loh~i ask wendy
wendy say wan ask her bro~
annie help me to ask shen xiong~
shen xiong ask me "where u live"
then i reply "sentosa"
bla bla bla~
you quan talk to me again~
quan say : eh,宝燕,我放你在XXX的家啦
Viola : 不要啦,我怕他踢我出去啊
quan : 不会啦,他人酱好。。
Viola : ....
Quan : 不可以wor,今天 XXX 在他家
Viola : ....
Quan : 宝燕不要哭~
Viola : .... 要哭了咯~回家盖被哭 =.='''
=.=' Skip !
wendy de bro can fetch me back~ yuuhooooooo~!
=.= chew kao shin (ah gong)say
" 放她在拜五pasar malam~然后XXX就会出来接她了 "
=.=''''' 38 la u all~ hai yo~ ^^
~~~~~~~~~continue chat~~~~~~~~~
a while , shen xiong' s car come alr~
all boy lompang his car~ tat mean~all back alr~
left we 4 girl at there~
then we go out there sit ,continue our chit chat~
8.30pm~angeline need to go cinema watch movie again~
left we 3~
nvm loh~ chit chat chit chat~~~~
woah~!!! we 3 many thing can chat ~~~~~`
bla bla bla bla~~~~~
9.00pm , wendy's ro is coming~
then we shang che loh~
walao~!
wendy ar~! u know when u talk with bro~
me and annie is laugh until cry`!!!!!!!
so funny lah~~~~~~~~~
^^ gt many pic oh~ wan to see go my facebook ba~ i did upload at blog de~
paiseh ar~
k lah~ THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment