Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy teacher's day

today is teacher's day~!!!!!
so....alot of ppl dint go to school~~
same luh~i have perform~!
went to school, sms biona and finding Hui Hui~
then we go to change cloths...make up bla bla bla~
i ask biona to help my hair~~
actually , i ask annie help me de~but..
she always 7.15am onl reach school~
i scare no more time~so ask biona help me luh~
paiseh annie~! :)
after tat~ annie and angeline also come help me ~
annie & biona help me bang tou fa ~
angeline annie & biona help me make up~~
is the first time biona help ppl to make up~
Biona babe~ I believe you~ so i ask u to help me make up~
if not~ nobody can touch my face ^^
annie angeline wendy them also lah^^
oh ya~!!!!!!
wendy tiew dint come~!!!!! always fang biona fei ji~ :(
BACK!! BACK!! BACK!!
after tat~all done alr...
we need to go biao yan le~! scare & gan jiong~!!!
bla la bla~~~~~~
finish our dance~go change back our cloths~
and xie zhuang, i call annie them help me too
hahahaha... THANK YA~!!! GAM XIA!!
then we going to canteen makan~!
after makan~go back to see show loh~~
oh ya~! still gt teacher sing song~!
woohooooooooooooo!!!!!!
A wong u so handsome!!!!!!
haha.... FINISH~~~~~~~~
annie,angeline,biona,huihui & I went to dewan~
for wat????
for take pic loh~~~~~~~~^^
we at there jump and jump~~
very 38 loh~
a while, hui hui need to back home le~ :( (so fast~)
so left we 4 luh~
then we go to..... ( dun no how to say)
same thing la~ take pic~!!!!!
hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skip Skip Skip~
went to lan qiu chang~
saw yao haw at there~
then they keep laugh~
i have many ????
wat happen??? any problem?
biona tell me see his t-shirt~
=.='''' qiu~~~~ i though is wat~
that shirt at his facebook also gt alr lah~ adui~!
after , lee lui kai come and say
" ni men ke yi hui jia le , yi jing fang xue le "
=.=' hey teacher, bus not yet come~howto back???
jalan kaki????
k luh~we all go koperasi there wait ~
annie lompang our bus~~~~~~
^^ i skip so many~ paiseh ya~!

No comments:

Post a Comment