Saturday, October 2, 2010

maybe is a misunderstanding

wed night ..
someone call me.....
its that number.. i wait so long alr..
is his's friend..
when his friend asking me something..
when i wan to answer...
suddenly !
the call is end..
i still thinking....
isit is the xx qiang his friend's phone and close the call?
went to school , i ask someone..
his answer is : not !
OMG !!!
then i ask , why suddenly close the call ?
he say : they say is you close first ? ~
oh my godnesssssss ~!!!
is he close first..not me ~~
我说是他,他说是我??
at last ! i get the answer ~
maybe is the line problem or wat~
haizzzz
WHY ???
why wan trust me like this ???
why i cant talk with them half hour ++ or wat ?
why suddenly gt problem ?
why suddenly the cal will end ?
isit 有缘无份?
just talk also can't ???
no more second time i think..
they sure think i m a....
bad girl..
not fun...
small gas..
wan bu qi ..
or wat ~
but ~ im not !!
电话断线我也不想。。我好像再聊下去。也许会听到他的声音..
但!事实不是我想的那样,就因为断线。。。
P/S : Maybe they will misunderstanding me ...
Cause they dunno the truth . T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment