Saturday, April 24, 2010

study hard~!
today is ganti sekolah~
me and biona gt competiton~
our group name is
" noob noob"
member have
"biona, juini, kimling, emily, michelle, pei sze & I "
ishhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
actually we all is so happy de loh~
teacher before tell us alr..
12.00 finish game~
buttttttttttt
12.00 until 1.00 also not yet habis~!!
the bus is ready to go~!!!!!
omg~!!!!!!
teacher dun let us to go back
T____T
finally~!
teacher ask
"who really cannot wait de,now can go back first"
then me and juini faster stand up and go out~
ishhhhhhhhhhh
lucky the bus gt wait us~
if not..
really wan to jalan kaki balik rumah ??
i dun wan loh T__T
yeeeeee~
just now i scold biona~
i only gt 2 hand~
but she call me to help her take beg also~
no more hand la biona~
but sooooooooooo
SORRY
to you~
because tat time i really fan about transpot~
当时你脸上还笑着
可是我知道你心里是很sad 的。。
真得很对不起~!
next time i won't liao~
hope u can forgive me~
T___T

No comments:

Post a Comment