Wednesday, April 21, 2010

shortcut~

17/4/10
buy new phone~
w705~
like it so much~!


**night**
going to my cousin sis's 21th birthday dinner~
happy birthday to you~!


**************************

18/4/10
morning~!
go to eat bah kut teh~ aften that~
go to shopping~!
around 3~4 hour
then back home~
doing nothing~!


*************************

19/4/10
monday~!
suddenly~
INJECTION~!
OMG
pain lah~alemak~
sien ar~
need to duty again~
but..i always at tat time ply with kim ling de~
kaka~
and we so like gt class come in~
because..
we can catch ppl~!
haha~!
"Don't tilt your chair"
wakaka~!
aften tat~
4.30..my mum come fetch me jor~
then i also back jor~


*****************************




20/4/10
feel not well~!
uncomfortable~
why like tat?
whether because injections?
huh~
shit ar~!
my hand so pain~!
and and and~!
when finish school~
he pass by my side!

*****************************


21/4/10
today at class doing nothing~
so bored~
when finish school~
kim ling pass by my class~
and tell me something~
about the pig teacher~!
haiz haiz haiz..
dun angry le lah~..
forget it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment