Wednesday, April 28, 2010


cheau sze and I

working~

after duty~enjoying~


kim ling and I
kim ling study+ing~

26/4/10
T___T
duty again~
today is a special day~
why?
because~
they did come library~ T_T
feel so sad!!! sob sob
ishhhhhhhhhhhh
but nvm la~
i'll wait next monday geh~
haha
******************************
27/4/10
exam exam exam~!!!!!!
i hate exam~!!!!!!!!!!!!
BM1 & 2 i also dun no how to do~
nvm la,simple write and circle~
kaka~
aften tat is SC loh~
haiz...
then then then~
when finish school~
biona and I going to bus there..
then we two say~
B : “今天没有看到他厚,他没有来啊?”
V :“是咯~我也没看到他。。”
suddenly~!
he is coming~!
behind me~
omg~..
then biona say "hi" to him~he gt wave his hand la~
then~when biona say "bye"..
he did reply and did say anything~!
ishhhhhhhhhhhhh
ar~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
************************
28/4/10
today is BI 1 & 2 SC
BI ok ok la~
BI 2 de i choose "the phantom of the opera"
also okay okay loh~easy than BM~
after tat~
the SC!
damn cham!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i really dun no how to do~
haizzzzzzzzzzz
**********************
MY MUM AR~
I REALLY GT TELL YOU I WAN TO UPLOAD MY BLOG?
I FORGOT ALR LEH~
HAHA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment